Our services are fully guaranteed, so in the unlikely event that the treatment does not work we will come back free of charge.
A wasp nest within easy access is a fixed price from £45-00.
We deal with wasps, Bees and Hornets.
Some areas covered Farnborough, Camberely, Frimley, Yateley, Lightwater, Sandhurst, Bagshot, Fleet, Blackwater, Blackbushe, Hartleywitley, Bracknell, Crowthorne
HOW WE DEAL WITH YOUR WASPS NEST.
In many cases we would treat your wasp nest from outside and spray an insecticide directly into the wasp nest. Within 24hours the wasps will all leave the nest, however not all nests can be dealt with from outside. In this case we would treat the wasp nest from inside and remove. We work with local bee keepers and safely deliver bees to them.
IN THE EVENT OF A WASP STING!
The wasp sting or more specifically wasp venom is a highly evolved biological weapon made from a variety of different specialised compounds including mast cell degranulation peptide to name but a few. Each compound has a unique affect when injected into the targets blood stream a person is allergic to insect stings and they get stung by a Wasp, Hornet or Bee, the venom can induce anaphylactic shock. Anaphylactic shock is an allergic reaction, in this case the allergy is to the venom of the Wasp or Bee sting. The bod's response to the venom triggers quick release of histamines in large quantities and a lowering of blood pressure which can result in difficulty with breathing and in severe cases causes death. Wasp venom is accumulative i.e. the more stings you receive the worse you could react. Anyone can receive a lethal dose of Wasp venom if stung enough times.
If you are known to be allergic to insect stings, then it is advisable to keep well away from the vicinity of a wasp nest, also Antihistamine injections should be kept in a readily available location.
The danger with wasp stings and anaphylaxis is, sometimes the person being stung does not realise that they are allergic until after being stung. Also in the case of bee keepers that are repeatedly stung year after year it has been known for the allergy to slowly build and each sting increases the risk of having an allergic reaction.
Most people are not allergic to Wasp or Bee stings, the sting just hurts, if however someone is stung and starts to feel unwell, then you should seek medical attention right away, do not leave it.
WE CLEAR YOUR WASPS NOT YOUR WALLET